Mena 1 first fully serviced touristic resort, Mena 1 is in 85 km – Alex. Matrouh road, Mena 1 is built on 140,000 m², Mena 1 encloses 305 units (villas and chalets), and Mena 1 was established in 1990. The Resort Encompasses A Built Area Utilizes 20% Of The Total, While The Remaining 80% Is Dedicated To Landscape And Entertainment Facilities.
Mena 1 Resort Is Located 85 KM Along The Alexandria – Matrouh Coast Covering An Area Of 33 Acres And It Comprised Of 305 Uniquely Designed Villas And Chalets.
Sign up for industry alerts , News and insights
This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.