Mena 2 is in 84 km – Alex. Matrouh road, Mena 2 is built on 140,000 m², Mena 2 encompasses 235 units (villas & chalets), and Mena 2 was established in 1995. The Resort Encompasses A Built Area Utilizes 15% Of The Total, While The Remaining 85% Is Dedicated To Landscape And Entertainment Facilities. The Resort Provides Special Areas For Practicing Different Sports.
Mena 2 Resort Is Located 85 KM Along The Alexandria Matrouh Coast Covering An Area Of 33 Acres And It Comprised Of 235 Villas And Chalets.
Sign up for industry alerts , News and insights
This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.